Nicole Rousseau is passionate about leadership development and has worked with individuals, corporations, college students, management trainees, teams, managers, and executive leaders. She is known as a creative and nurturing coach. Awarded LinkedIn ProFinder ‘Best Career Coach’ in 2016 and 2017.
She understands the challenges you face as she went through them herself. Nicole struggled finding herself and her purpose, had difficulty with public speaking, and many career changes because of the market. Through these experiences, she learned how to face her fears and make it a strength. And you can too.
Her clients and employees have experienced freedom, happiness, confidence, more money, higher job satisfaction, and improved relationships. See Testimonials.
The ability to learn and change will the be the ‘job security of the future’. No one knows this concept better than the Millennial generation! That's why she was called the QueenoftheMillennials.com
.Education and Experience:
- Over 15 years of Leadership Development, Marketing/Branding, and Entrepreneurship.
- Seven years of training and coaching; credentials from Columbia University.
- Specializes in Millennials and intergenerational needs in a changing workforce.
- Strong leader and manager: recruited, hired, managed, and coached over 100 trainees and employees throughout her corporate career.
- Education: MBA, NYU Stern / B.S. Psychology, Smith College / Columbia University
- Adjunct Professor, Public Speaking, BMCC (CUNY) and Magnet Theatre.
- US and EU(Italian) Citizen.
Serving you wherever you are. In person, over the phone, or via Skype. Your choice.Contact Nicole today via 917-960-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consult.