Nicole Rousseau’s mission is to free you from fear when facing career change and public speaking.
She has worked privately and within corporations, college students, management trainees, teams, managers, and executive leaders. Nicole is known as a creative coach and leader and was awarded the ‘Best Career Coach’ by LinkedIn ProFinder in 2016 and 2017.
Nicole understands the challenges her clients face as she went through them herself. She struggled with public speaking and many career changes and learned how to face her fears and overcome it. She believes ‘reinvention is the best medicine’ and along with the guidance of a coach, it leads to tremendous growth and more confidence and options for your future.
Clients who have worked with Nicole have experienced freedom, happiness, confidence and also more money, job satisfaction, and improved relationships.
The ability to learn and change will the be the ‘job security of the future’. No one knows this concept better than the Millennial generation! See Nicole’s work with Millennials: QueenoftheMillennials.comCredentials and Experience:
- Coaching credentials from Columbia University with seven years of training and coaching experience.
- MBA, NYU Stern and Psychology degree from Smith College.
- Teaches Public Speaking at CUNY and Magnet Theatre.
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry, across multiple roles, including Marketing, Corporate Branding, Human Resources, and Leadership Development.
- Passionate about Millennials and intergenerational needs in a changing workforce.
Serving the globe where every you are.
In person, over the phone, or via Skype.
Your choice.Contact Nicole today via 917-960-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consult.